Who We Are:
Servos. We are building a world class project-based consulting services organization.. We are uniquely positioned due to our close relationship with ServiceNow to be the leader in the Customer Service Management and App Engine space powered by ServiceNow.
What We’re Looking For:
What You Will Do:
- Engage as a primary application developer on AppEngine projects using the ReactJS framework to develop and implement client solutions.
- Participate in design workshops, development, testing and deployment activities with some of our top clients
- Responsible for technical deliverables related to ServiceNow configurations a front-end application development
- Develop a keen understanding of the products we implement and our customer’s business
- Be agile, stay agile
What You Need:
- 2+ years developing and delivering projects in a professional software team. Mobile development experience, either native, code generation platforms, or responsive web is a plus.
- Self-managing and self-motivated, able to plan, prioritize, and accomplish tasks without micromanagement.
- Expertise designing and consuming data APIs.
- Experience building software with more than one development methodology, and the ability to weigh the pros and cons of each.
- Quality focused, with a software development style that incorporates unit testing, continuous integration, and other modern development practices to create software that is high quality and maintainable over time.
- Ability to read and review other team member's code for defect and performance improvement. Ability to reflect on and incorporate other team member's feedback to improve their own code.
- Experience with software estimating and able to estimate new software features with the information readily available at the time when software estimates are requested.
- Tenacious, with a reputation for taking on and completing all of your tasks and completing them to the best of your ability.
- Comfortable with boring or pragmatic technology as well as cutting-edge or exciting, and the wisdom to choose the right ones at the right time for the right reason.
- Able to provide technical and project feedback and/or leadership as required; comfortable participating in client presentations, sales presentations, and technical conversations.
- Ability to travel - up to 20%
- Comfortable working in a consulting services environment with end-user clients which involves collaboration and flexibility in learning to work with different teams and industries.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Health Benefits and 401k
- A collaborative and agile working environment
- World Class co-workers with extensive ServiceNow experience
- Continuous learning culture
Servos is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer